International LiDAR Mapping Forum is the only platform-neutral event focused exclusively on LiDAR technology. You’ll learn about the latest advances in technology and hear about industry changes and developments first-hand from industry experts. Find out about the latest LiDAR technology to hit the market, new data fusion/classification and processing techniques and the increasing integration of key technologies. Listen to case studies highlighting actual experiences and lessons learned.
The 2015 Conference Program is being developed and will be posted later this month.
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence, & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- Civil Infrastructure (e.g., mapping; urban modelling)
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Rural Land and Natural Assets Management (e.g. agriculture, forests, water resources and mining)
- Utility Asset Management