Much of the innovation occurring in the 3D imaging space is taking place at leading research and technical universities around the world.
Universities specializing in 3D imaging are invited to exhibit in the University Pavilion at ILMF. Share your latest research, meet with industry professionals eager to learn of the newest innovations, and find potential collaborators.
Exhibiting in the University Pavilion:
• Provides a place for attendees to find you on the exhibit floor after your presentation
• Gives your project exposure to all attendees including those who did not attend your session
• Offers you a base from which to operate and present your project again and again
• Lists you as an exhibitor so attendees can easily find you onsite
Cost: Free with the purchase of a Full Conference Passport
International LiDAR Mapping Forum Covers:
University Pavilion Includes:
• 6′ x 30″ draped table on the exhibit floor
• 4′ x 8′ freestanding Poster Board for displaying research posters
(Posters can be attached with velcro or pins)
• 2 chairs
If your research is in one or more of these areas, please get in touch!