Geo Week’s logistics team is pleased to be working with all of our exhibitors again this year to prepare for the rescheduled conference program dates of July 27 – 29, 2020 and exhibit hall dates of July 28 – 29, 2020 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. Geo Week 2020 (ILMF, ASPRS and MAPPS) will be taking place alongside SPAR3D Expo & Conference and AEC Next Technology Expo & Conference, USIBD (U.S. Institute of Building Documentation) Symposium and the WIPFLI Building Tomorrow Together Summit.
● We are working to revise the 2020 Exhibitor Portal and Exhibitor Manual websites with updated dates and information. We will notify all exhibitors when these new sites have been updated.
● We are currently working with our Official Housing Partner, onPeak, to secure rooms over the new dates. At this time we ask that you do not book a hotel room until you have heard from Diversified Communications and onPeak with the new reservation site for the Official Event Hotels.
● For those of you who had previous orders with our vendor partners for the March event in Washington DC, if you did not hear from them after the postponement announcement in March, please reach out to them directly with any questions or outstanding items.
● For those exhibitors who still have freight in the DC area Freeman Warehouse, Freeman will be contacting you by phone to make arrangements.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
The Customer Service & Operations Team
As you know, Diversified has made the difficult decision to postpone our March edition of ILMF taking place as part of Geo Week due to the public health and safety risk surrounding COVID-19. Our intent is to announce our new 2020 dates soon, but in the meantime, we understand you must have questions about the logistics of the event now that it is postponed, so we wanted to follow up.
● We encourage all exhibitors to reach out to our vendor partners directly to discuss your order status and their individual company refund or roll-over policies. Please be patient while our partners field the volume of inquiries and calls.
● If you have freight that is in route to Freeman Warehouse or being sent direct to the convention center as of March 12th it will be rerouted back to its origin. Freeman will be sending out a follow up email regarding freight that has already arrived at their warehouse.
● If you have booked a hotel room with our Official Housing Partner, onPeak, your hotel reservation has been cancelled to minimize your financial burden. If for some reason you want to reinstate your reservation or if you have any other questions regarding your Geo Week reservation, you will need to contact the hotel directly no later than Tuesday, March 17th.
● If you have booked a room reservation directly with a hotel, please contact the hotel directly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions.
The Customer Service & Operations Team
Official Housing Partner
|DECORATIONS & FURNISHINGS|
Furnishings, Signs, Accessories, Carpeting, Booth Cleaning, Labor, Material Handling
|301.918.7975 / (469) 621-5609
|FREEMAN TRANSPORTATION||US & Canada
P: 1.800.995.3579 or +1.512.982.4187
P: +1(817) 607-5183
|443-471-7000 / 443-471-7007
Internet & Telephone
|888.446.6911 / 702.943.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Utilities & Rigging|
Electrical, Plumbing, Water, Drain, Gas
|HI-TECH ELECTRIC / GLP
|CONVENTION DATA SERVICES||1.800.746.9734 / 1.508.743.0197
|JOHN BUTTINE INC. INSURANCE||800.964.4454 x49 / 212.986.2822
Move-in / Move-Out Schedule
207.842.5508 / 1.207.842.5505
207.842.5673 | email@example.com
|EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION||Registration Department
|SALES TEAM||Leslie Rosa
207.842.5443 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|MARKETING & MEDIA||Jason Lavigne
207.842.5494 | email@example.com