Take full advantage of your time in Denver by adding one of the 12 exciting ASPRS workshops to your registration!
These informational and educational workshops include:
• Datums – How Important are they?
• Quality Assurance of Lidar Point Clouds for Floodplain Modeling
• Practical Approach to Applying ASPRS Positional Accuracy Standards to Digital Geospatial Data
• Total Propagated Uncertainty (TPU) of Lidar Data
• Rapid Imagery Analysis with GBDX Notebooks
• Preparation for ASPRS Certification – Lidar
• Preparation for ASPRS Certification – General Knowledge
• Aerial Triangulation and Data Processing for the Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)
• Hyperspectral and Extended Multispectral Remote Sensing: Phenomenology, Sensor Systems, and Data Processing
• Field Data Collection Techniques for the Development of Accurate Remote Sensing Ground-Truth
• Generic Sensor Model for Optical Line Scanners and Framers
• Object-Based Image Analysis for Natural Resource Management
• Unmanned Airborne Lidar for Precision Mapping
Click here to see a full list of the workshop descriptions, presenters, dates and times. Registration is required. Workshops can be added within the registration process.